he E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force. It’s equipped with a 4S-compatible brushless motor and a 40-amp ESC that are matched to an 11-blade fan to deliver fantastic speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound. The factory-installed power system and servos help make it quick and easy to assemble the lightweight yet durable EPO airframe with bolt-on wings so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery.
Optional-use fixed landing gear with a steerable nose wheel is included so you can taxi, take off and land on runways, or you can leave the landing gear off for improved performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass. You can also fly with or without the wing-mounted drop tanks and missiles depending on the look and handling you prefer.
- Wingspan: 28.1 in (715mm)
- Overall Length: 38.6 in (980mm)
- Flying Weight: 34–38 oz (965–1077g)
- Engine Size: 64mm with 11-blade fan EDF Size
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
- Full-range 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3 or IC3 connector
- Compatible LiPo charger