The Hangar 9 Fokker D.VII is the first World War I giant scale fighter in our warbird line. This almost-ready-to-fly version is an accurate giant scale reproduction of Germany’s famed fighter even the most discerning modeler will appreciate.
The Fokker D.VII is designed to accommodate a variety of 30cc to 60cc 2- or 4-stroke gas engines, or brushless electric outrunner motor.
Even the most discerning modeler will appreciate the exceptional level of details like molded machine guns, scale pilot figure, cockpit details and 8″ scale tires, just to name a few. Shock-absorbing main landing gear takes most of the bounce out of grass strips. Genuine UltraCote covering provides an exterior finish.
- Wingspan: 87″ (2210mm)
- Overall Length: 72″ (1829mm)
- Wing Area: 2430 sq in (156.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 23 – 28lbs (10.4 – 13kg)
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
You will need…
- 30cc to 60cc two- or four-stroke gas/petrol engine or equivalent electric motor system.
- Full-range, 6+ channel transmitter and receiver
- (6) High-Torque Standard-size servos (5 for the electric power option)
- (2) Batteries for receiver and engine ignition (for the gas power option)
- Tools and adhesives for assembly (refer to manual for complete list of items needed)